Are you feeling overwhelmed by the daunting recruiting process? Have you struggled to get college coaches to come out to see you play? How would you like a guide to give you an “insider’s” take on the process? Do you need some direction from a veteran college coach your next steps to provide you with the most opportunities to continue your sport in college?
Coach Renee Lopez brings 17 years coaching experience, including 14 in college coaching at the NCAA D1, D2, D3, & NAIA levels. She has also been an NCAA Compliance Director. Coach Renee has been featured on ESPN and SiriusXM Radio as an expert on the college recruiting process. In the initial session, you come with multiple questions about the college recruiting process for the expert to give you personalized direction on the best steps to take over the course of 3 sessions. We can use Zoom, Skype, Facetime, or the phone to conduct the sessions and would like at least one parent/guardian in the meeting. (Or if you travel to Lakeland, Florida, we can have an in-person meeting.)
After completing an initial intake, your session will be tailored to topics you want the most help with over the course of 3 individualized sessions and email evaluation to college coaches. Depending on which organization Coach Renee has partnered with, you may also receive various bonus offers as well.
Many families seek consultation on:
- Strategic-Planning of Contacting Colleges
- Identifying the Differences between NCAA D 1,2,3, NAIA, & JUCO
- Narrowing Your Funnel of Colleges Based on Your Criteria
- Discovering the Most Important Factors in Decision-Making
- Understanding the Demands of Being A College Athlete
- Strategies to Emailing College Coaches & “Getting Seen”
- NCAA/NAIA Rules
- College Showcase Tournament Do’s & Don’ts
- Key Attributes in a Quality Recruiting Video
- Building A Player Profile
- Best Practices on Social Media
- Understanding the NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Center
- ID Camps/Summer Camps
- Preparing for a Campus Visit
- Mock Interview with a College Coach
- Difference between unofficial & official campus visits
- ACT vs. SAT: Which Test do College Coaches Want?
- Evaluating Scholarship Offers
- Signing a Commitment Letter: National Letter of Intent (NCAA)/Letter of Intent (NAIA)
- Mindset College Coaches Are Looking For In Recruits
- Building Confidence
- Leadership Development Training
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Renee Lopez A seventeen-year coaching veteran, Renee Lopez has been successful both in business and sports. She has been a college soccer coach for 14 years and high school varsity coach for 3 years. In addition to being the CEO of her own leadership development and coaching education academy consulting service, she is the author of an upcoming book on the college recruiting process for student-athletes titled Looking For A FULL RIDE?: An Insider’s Recruiting Guide where she has interviewed 65 college coaches. (www.lookingforafullride.com)
In addition to consulting with high school families, coaches, athletic directors, and guidance counselors, she regularly speaks as a keynote and teaches seminars with Fortune 500 companies, sports organizations, non-for-profits, and community groups. She runs a regular blog on the college recruiting process for high school student-athletes, runs 9 Facebook groups, and she has been a guest on numerous blogs and podcasts, and radio, and has even recently been featured on ESPN Radio and SiriusXM.
As a coach, she developed 3 All-Americans, was named Coach of the Year, and regularly led her teams to Academic Honors, Sportsmanship Awards, & Regional Championships. Her undergraduate degree is in Elementary Education and her graduate work from the University of Florida is in Exercise Sport Science (Sport Management/Pedagogy). She is also a certified speaker, trainer, and coach with the John Maxwell Team, Jon Gordon Company, 3Dimensional Coaching, and Positive Coaching Alliance.