Having been a college coach for 14 years and NCAA Compliance Director, Coach Renee Lopez is in high demand for her consulting services. In order to help serve a larger population across the USA, we have developed the College Recruiting Webinars. This program is designed to help high school student-athletes, parents, coaches, school counselors, and administrators to better understand the college recruiting process. It will be delivered online and recommended through Zoom platform.
Topics can include (usually present for about 45-60 min and then topics can very based off of q&a for 30-45 min so 90 min total)
- Common Misconceptions on Athletic Recruiting
- What steps should I be taking as a fresh, soph, junior, and senior?
- Best Strategies to Emailing A College Coach
- When should I start the process if I want an athletic scholarship?
- Understanding NCAA & NAIA Rules & Eligibility Center
- Taking the “Broken Leg” Test in Selecting Schools
- Mistakes to Avoid on Social Media, Contacting Coaches, and Sending Videos
- Parents, Coaches, School Counselors, and Student-Athlete’s roles
- Best Ways to “Get Seen” By A College Coach
- Unofficial vs Official Visits vs ID/Summer Camps
- Questions to ask a college coach on the phone or on campus
- What Does Committing and Signing Really Mean?
Some restrictions apply. Email for booking PRIOR to purchasing: firstname.lastname@example.org